Sunday, January 9, 2011

foursquare

As a new smartphone owner, I am having fun playing with all the new apps and such on the phone. So this month, I am exploring foursquare. It is hard to do in the small town I live in since very few locations are in the system. However, as I travel to larger locations, I can find more places that are in the system.

I can see how some people would not be comfortable putting this kind of information out, but since none of my friends are using foursquare, it's not that big of deal right now. If you don't want to check in to a place, you don't have to or it doesn't have to be published.

My library was not in the system, so I added it. As of yet, I am the only person who has checked it at the library.

1 comment:

Michael Sauers said...

Glad you're enjoying it and that I've given you a reason to play with your new phone ;-)

BTW: I earned my free chips & queso from Qdoba today to checking in on Foursquare three times. Keep an eye out for those specials!