Friday, January 9, 2009

Podcasts

I explored several of the different podcast directories. The one podcast I did like was from the Denver Public Library. I listened to "Only joking laughed the Lobster." These are like the old cassette tape and book kits I listened to as a little kid.

I found some other podcast dealing with the Chicago Cubs. These may be good to listen to during the baseball season. But a lot of them were 30 minutes or longer. I guess I don't want to sit and listen to something for that long. I would have to download them to my mp3 player so I can listen while I walk in the mornings.

I also like to listen to Todd n Tyler in the mornings. On the days I miss the show, I listen to the podcast. (Our library cleaning lady listens to them while she cleans).

I am glad to learn more about podcasts, but I do not think I will be spending a lot of time with most of the ones I explored.

No comments: