Thursday, December 18, 2008

SlideShare

I had fun explore slideshare on a cold, icy, snowy night with visions of no school (or work) dancing in everyone's head. I marked a couple of favorites, added nebraskaccess as a contact and even made a powerpoint presentation and uploaded it.

You can view my slideshare account at http://www.slideshare.net/dmcooper. I used pictures from our recent fundraiser at the library. They are pictures of some Christmas trees from the Tannenbaum Festival. I did not reduce the size of the pictures, therefore you cannot see the whole tree, but I thought it turned out pretty good for my first try.

I am just like the teens with all the mutli-tasking happening on my laptop tonight; writing in my blog, watching the Colts-Jaguars live look ins on nfl.com (no nfl network) with my son (big Colts fan), and watching the NU women's volleyball on ESPN2.

Hope we don't get too much snow tonight. It would be nice to have a day at home, but snowed in with the whole family right before Christmas break, may be a little too much family time. Oh well, we will find some good movies to watch and I made sure to have a couple of books before coming home from the library.

No comments: